Monday 17 May 2004

PEOPLE AND THEIR ANIMAL SHADOWS

I have found a person may determine their shadow medicine through a variety of paths, yet one of the easiest methods I have found, is to think of that animal which is the most frightening to me.

For some people, this may be a spider, others a lion, yet others still a wolf or a snake .... This is not always a fool proof path for discovering the animal shadow medicine and it is wise in any event to spend some time going within yourself and getting acquainted with thse animal spirits ....

To feel the presents of the shadow animal, I speak their name silent to myself, this will often give to me the feeling of the shadow animal that is present.


this is *oh yeah* exactly what I've been experiencing. I'm finally at peace with spider (though I got some stories)

No comments: