Wednesday 7 July 2004

mutans.blogspot.com

this is the only place I have at the moment to rant so I'm going to rant
I'm so annoyed with the whole liberal/conservative polarity I could spit
somewhere between Michael Moore's 9/11 & Alex Jones' 9/11 documentary, I'm pretty sure there might be a little truth exposed
I'm tempted, nay, damn near convinced I am going to vote for Michael Badnarik. I don't even know if that's his name. John Kerry (bonesman) is going to win, & his running mate John Edwards is the darling of the international bankers... yeesh.
a kitty whispered in my ear that it'd be better if Bush stayed in office - once Kerry gets in all that dirt digging on the Bushes will be more or less useless, and the researchers are going to have to start all over again researching the all-new corruption Kerry will bring with him into the office. I'll vote for either Nader or Badnarik at this point, since I can't bring myself to vote for something as unamerican as a bush, but I agree with the premise: better the devil you know right out there in the conjuring circle than some devious imp trolling about in the shadows

No comments: