Tuesday 20 July 2004

RFTMFH on DPH

thanks to warren ellis I've made money with music!

& it's only going to get better..

I'm getting married. & me & my fiance kitty meow are creating the group Unquiet Mind, with guest musicians from Citizen Soldier, among others...

the first track (tentatively titled: "Her Silent Distant Breath") will be available within the next two weeks


oh, and citizen soldier's website is up (no real content yet, but tis' better then the old 'coming soon' page)

---------------

on an unrelated note: I'm limited in my online access for the coming months, partly due to other projects on the horizon online, partly because holy shit I'm fucking getting married, and partly because I've got to get into the studio or everything's going to fall apart. (brap on)

No comments: