Wednesday, 18 August 2004

Become an honorary Beer Church Minister, or ordain a friend. Show the world that you are truly worthy!

Legal Info - Your title with Beer Church is honorary. If you have been ordained by both Beer Church and the Universal Life Church (, you will be able to legally perform marriage ceremonies in most (if not all) of the United States. You should visit the ULC Web site for more details. Getting ordained by the Universal Life Church is very, very easy. When you perform a marriage, the minister is responsible for certain legalities. Make sure you understand them and follow through. Also, advice you give as a minister is different than what you give as a friend. You may be liable for the effects of your advice. Remember this, your ordination from Beer Church alone does not legalize you as a minister. You must go to and complete the process of becoming a legally ordained minister (become ordained by us and them). Beer Church accepts no responsibility for what you do as a minister. It is up to you to know and understand the laws that govern whatever ceremonies you perform or counseling you provide.

No comments: