Monday 25 October 2004

MasaManiA.com

Japanese culture report by MasaManiA with fucking photo & poor English you never seen at boring CNN, Time or major sophisticated jurnalism. I don't know what is good, bad, right or wrong, but I certainly know there is the truth ! and I also know it must be FUCK !
I'm not moralist. but wana be mania of the truth. MasaManiA means that. this is my philosophy.
:
Extreme Inuyasha costume player | August 26, 2004

I ask him what are you doing. He answer that he play Inuyasha. Why are you playing Inuyasha ? He say he is costume player. I ask him what is costume player ? He say costume player wear costume. and he say that he make his costume by himself. so I ask him why did you make your costume ? He say he is costume player. I ask him carefully what the purspose of costume playing ? and he just say, I am costume player. that's the reason.
freakin cool - the whole photoblog
via mefi

No comments: