Sunday 6 March 2005

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Manuscripts 'treated as fossils'

good article

right now I'm reading The Astrology of Personality by Dane Rudhyar and Ægypt by John Crowley at the same time because there's a pretty interesting interplay between the ideas

since 2005 started, I've also read these books


The Man in the High Castle by Philip K Dick
Slow Learner by Thomas Pynchon
Tao Teh Ching translated by Dr. Wu, edited by Dr. Sih
Lords of Chaos (revised 2003) by M Moynihan & D Soderlind
Mandala Symbolism by Carl Jung
The Spirits in the Wires by Charles de Lint
The Cosmic Puppets by Philip K Dick
Alchemical Studies by Carl Jung
The 30 Trials of Ix and the Angels by Mark Durant
The Book of Lies by Aleister Crowley
Four Archetypes by Carl Jung
This Is Not A Game - By Dave Szulborski
The Stars Around Us - edited by Robert Hoskins
Poker Without Cards by Ben Mack
Stone Junction by Jim Dodge


well, that's more or less the order I read them in - I read a couple of books at a time, so while I read alchemical studies I read mark durants book, the book of lies, and the cosmic puppets. during four archetypes I read TINAG & Poker without cards again - come to think of it I think I read stone junction last year, finished it around the beginning of this year

that's not counting the research for the upcoming altar, consciousness article that ended up in the reader on key23


I'd love being omnilexiscient, but reading on the clock is the next best thing

No comments: