Monday 18 July 2005

USSC = Nebraska Navy?

check this out:

Hacker Feels US Navy Has
Spaceships, Crews In Space
7-15-5


He did a few trial runs, hacking into Oxford University's network, for
example, and he found the whole business "incredibly exciting. And
then it got more exciting when I started going to places where I
really shouldn't be."

"Like where?" I ask.

"The US Space Command," he says.

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?"

"I found a list of officers' names," he says, "under the heading
'Non-Terrestrial Officers'
. It doesn't mean little green men. What I
think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet
transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't
US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of
spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

No comments: