Monday 7 November 2005

Freeman Perspective Episode 1: Corporate Logos | available through Technoccult Bittorrent

Technoccult is running bittorrent of The Freeman Perspective #1:
The first episode of the Freeman Perspective is online and covers the connections between magical and Masonic imagery and corporate logos.

My two cents: I’m a Freemason, and I can barely make ends meet. And trust me, things would be different if I were running things. Also, I think there’s probably a reason that certain images (like rising suns and five pointed stars) are so prevelant other than conspiracy. Magical orders, corporations, governments, etc. all recognize the power of these images. It doesn’t mean they’re in cahoots. Not that I’m saying that corporations don’t have a deep understanding of the occult. In fact, I think they do. However, I doubt that there’s an underlying conspiracy tying all of it together. Rather, a number of smaller conspiracies at war with each other.


I agree. For a long time it was yankees against the cowboys. Now it looks like the cowboys and the yankees are getting along just fine. I also think there is infighting within the masons to some extent, especially between european & american lodges, and american vs. prince hall lodges

No comments: