Monday 10 May 2004

HoustonChronicle.com - Man found dead in burning car at cemetery

R.V. Davis, 78, had been sitting in the car while his wife, Joy, visited the grave. Joy Davis went back to the car and saw the fire after hearing her husband yelling, but neither she nor a bystander could get him out of the vehicle, said Sgt. Robert D. Rawlinson, a spokesman for the Pine Bluff Police Department.

Joy Davis told police her husband had stayed in the car because he was in poor health and couldn't get out without assistance.

Police did not know what caused the fire.
cue spooky music

I'm going to do some collecting on spontaneous human combustion I think, not that I believe this is a case, just that it's been a long time since I've dug into it... I still haven't seen the movie come to think of it

No comments: