Tuesday 20 October 2009

My digital desk..

Sloppy Unruh is part of an ongoing media art project involving a number of text machines tied to my digital shadow. I’ve stumbled across a number of useful tricks and tools, while also noticing a couple traps in the trade to avoid along the way, so I babble about that frequently now more than ever. The twerperati can follow me as I tinker with cotweet.com for a while by keeping an eye on @wesunruh – @promemetician – @zenwerewolf – @sloppyunruh – @philipknixon (also, James, Joe and I all push content through @alterati on a regular basis, and Edward and I both send content to @artofmemetics, our official twitter profile for our book The Art of Memetics, so you might add those to your lists of follows). You can find out more about me at my name-space: wesunruh.name or the more traditional wesunruh.com

in reference to:

"I’ve stumbled across a number of useful tricks and tools, while also noticing a couple traps in the trade to avoid along the way, so I babble about that frequently now more than ever.  The twerperati can follow me as I tinker with cotweet.com for a while by keeping an eye on @wesunruh – @promemetician – @zenwerewolf – @sloppyunruh – @philipknixon (also, James, Joe and I all push content through @alterati on a regular basis, and Edward and I both send content to @artofmemetics, our official twitter profile for our book The Art of Memetics, so you might add those to your lists of follows). You can find out more about me at my name-space: wesunruh.name"
- Why this blog is called ‘Sloppy Unruh’ / Wes' Desk (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: